Sunday, April 24, 2011

Project 365: #107 - Levitation

107 of 365 by caliguyinmn
107 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I'll keep you all in suspense no more. She was not actually levitating. Sorry to burst your bubble. Sage was though hanging by a swing and I took that very opportunity to photograph her feel hanging there waiting to be pushed high in the air. It was a beautiful afternoon and I was beyond excited to get to go outside with the girls so we could play, run and laugh. Of course, what kind of photographer would I be if I didn't have my camera and all necessary gear?! So we pushed Penny and Sage on the swings for quite some time and Sage feel in love with the large, twisting slide, all of which provided for some pretty cute photos of both girls. In fact, today I am confident I took the most "amazing" photos I've taken in a single day. I put that in quotes because I would never say that myself but was received it as a compliment today. So, although you have only seen 3 of the thousand plus photos I took this weekend, I will be uploading them to the website under the "Clients" which is coming soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment