Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Project 365: #88 - My Favorite Skyline

88 of 365 by caliguyinmn
88 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
On this, the 5th day of April, I finally got to the exact location I have wanted to since buying my camera back in December. This photo was taken from a footpath bridge crossing 35W just south of downtown. It is a sight to behold, even if you aren't up there for a good photo. The thing that was really cool was that somebody did a huge favor to us all and cut the perfect size hole in the fence. Without that, this shot would have been nearly impossible. So I stood up there almost giddy as I pushed the remote shutter release and let the camera do its work. The cars zooming by below are the only thing I would have liked a bit better but you will not hear me complain. I really love this photo and have given it the highest of place in my photo collection; my desktop wallpaper. Shots like this are the reasonI have been waiting for nice weather. Well, it is here and I shall rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment