Saturday, April 23, 2011

Project 365: #106 - Lashes

106 of 365 by caliguyinmn
106 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Rather than just get another awesome portrait of Sage today, I decided to focus on a specific feature. As she was finishing her bath, I saw her eyelashes looking all perfectly formed. Any other time, although still quite obviously long, they just don't have the same cool shaping that they do wet. So, after numerous attempts at getting perfect focus on her lashes, I did it. Everything else is blurred and just the lashes are sharp. Sage is the cutest toddler and so much fun to shoot. I don't have to wait long before I get the desired shot and composition because she just is photogenic like few others. I am definitely undecided as for what tomorrow may hold but it should be.... wait for it ...legendary!

No comments:

Post a Comment