Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Project 365: #173 - St. Paul's Turn

173 of 365 by caliguyinmn
173 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
After showing so much love to Minneapolis, I thought it only fair that I make my way to the other side of the iver and show some love to St. Paul. I have been looking for a good spot to take a solid skyline shot and came across a diamond in the rough. However, to get here meant being devoured by mosquitos. Well, for once, I was ok with it because of the end result. I only had my 50mm on me tonight and a tripod, so the angle is not quite as I would have like ideally, but when I look at the photo I can I say it is a "Top 5" pick so far. The river is sort of interesting, having done a 30 second exposure and the colors in the reflections are better than I could expect. So, here is the St. Paul skyline!

No comments:

Post a Comment