Sunday, June 5, 2011

Project 365: #149 - Baby Toss

149 of 365 by caliguyinmn
149 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
After yesterday's scare, I made sure to get my new "backup". Ok, so my 40D is the new backup but the batteries weren't charged yet. I do feel much better knowing I will have a solid backup waiting if ever anything happens, especially the day of a photo session. Anyway, today was the annual Volunteer Picnic with church. I figured it was a great opportunity to catch people just having a good time. I was not disappointed. Cade, who has made a previous appearance was having a blast today with his dad and this photo sums it up well. He is without a doubt the stud of the little guys at church and a ham for the camera. Typically, he makes a face that would indicate absolute loathing when be tossed, but as this photo exhibits, he loves it. What will tomorrow hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment