Monday, June 20, 2011

Project 365: #161 - Kissing Doctors

161 of 365 by caliguyinmn
161 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
The reason for me going to Davenport was not because I absolutely love the area. It was instead to celebrate the graduation from chiropractic school of two of my closest friends, Dusty and H. It was a blast of a weekend, including the dinner at Biaggi's where this photo was taken. The joy and relief for both of them was rather apparent and rightfully so. They crammed what really should have taken over 5 years into just over 3. It's honestly ridiculous, but I am so proud of them both. I'm excited for them both as they take the next step in their journey together as they move to Norway to practice there for a year, and at this time next year be Drs. Hess.

No comments:

Post a Comment