Friday, June 10, 2011

Project 365: #154 - Flowing Falls

154 of 365 by caliguyinmn
154 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
In my five years in Minnesota and countless times at Minnehaha Falls, I had never seen it flowing like it was today. I was so excited. I felt like a kid on Christmas. Why you ask? Because even though I had a brutal headache today, I refused to let it stop me from getting my long awaited long exposure of the falls. Now, I have been there when it was bone dry without so much as a trickle. Well, today it was flowing like category five rapid. Ok, not literally but as close as this creek sees. Not only was it flowing, but it was a beautifully overcast day, meaning I could leave the shutter open for half a second without worrying about overexposing the photo. So, there is not much more to be said. I am one happy photographer with as close to a perfect shot as I could envision. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment