Monday, June 20, 2011

Project 365: #162 - Fowl Lineup

162 of 365 by caliguyinmn
162 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I love this photo. I rarely start off my post with such an exclamation but I think this is deserving. Not because of anything I did but because of the details. Zoomed into 100% the photo is still crisp and the lineup of birds is an awesome composition. My favorite part of the photo is the bird second from the right. He is the only one of the lot with his wings spread. What's even crazier is he stayed that way for nearly a minute and none of the other birds so much as attempted to mimic him. It's as if he knew the camera was on him and he was not going to miss the opportunity. It was one of those moments I almost felt obligated to shoot. I mean, how many times do you see such a lineup?!

No comments:

Post a Comment