Monday, June 13, 2011

Project 365: #157 - Fountain of Life

157 of 365 by caliguyinmn
157 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
So you may have noticed over the last few photos that I kind of like water. This isn't a new development for me but has become more apparent this summer already in my photos. I think that is because I go a long time during the winter without seeing water in its liquid form. Ice is great and all but it just sort of sits there, lifeless. Whereas water is fluid, moving and has life to it. It is changing constantly and changing everything it touches. It brings and sustains life. Of course as I was looking through my various photos of the fountain, Bible verses poured into my mind. It's cool how as I have been intentionally taking photos, God has been using the experience to communicate to me His truth and how beautiful His creation is. I must say that as I approach the halfway point of this project, I know I look at things differently. I focus on the little details and can still see beauty in the bigger pictures. Just sort of crazy to see how my perspective has shifted. I'm excited for the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment