Monday, June 20, 2011

Project 365: #160 - Longing for the Road

160 of 365 by caliguyinmn
160 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Thursday was a challenge because I had very little time to take a photo. When I left work I embarked my 360 mile journey to Davenport, Iowa. I decided as I was waiting for my car to fill up with gas and my wallet to be completely emptied in the process, I'd pull the camera out and look around. Unfortunately, a gas station in BFE, Iowa does not appeal to me. However, as I sat back in the car waiting still, I looked across and through my passenger window and couldn't help noticing cars going by. It was as if the RAV4 saw cars driving by, envious of them, impatient to get on the road again. So, this was the photo. Nothing flashy nor exciting but the photo that stood out from the small group I got to take that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment