Thursday, June 16, 2011

Project 365: #159 - Three Men and a One Year Old

159 of 365 by caliguyinmn
159 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
As promised, may I present to you the newest one year old, Cade Thomas Broom. I took nearly 400 pictures of the birthday boy yesterday, trying to capture his personality as best as I possibly could. I really enjoy this photo because of his smile and how rather appararent the family resemblence is. It's really cool to see the same looks and expression in Cade that you can notice in each of the brothers. I cannot wait to get to the rest of the photos and see what gems I have. In case you all would like a trick of the trade... photograph cute kids with a good disposition. It not only makes for a very enjoyable time, but also creates for some great photos. So, there is my secret. It's all about the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment