Thursday, June 9, 2011

Project 365: #153 - The Ghostlight

153 of 365 by caliguyinmn
153 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Today was the second attempt at shooting a Mater scene. When I think of Mater, I can't help but picture the ghostlight scene. So, of course, I had to try it out to recreate it at least in part. So I got to use my two flashes off camera. To most this is not a big deal, but I see tons of opportunity in being able to position multiple flash units while triggering them remotely from the camer itself. So much fun! Yep, I've become somewhat of a camera geek. Anyway, here is the resulting photo. There is one flash to the left rear of Mater and obviously the other one is the ghostlight. I do think that the shallow depth of field work again in this shot as it did in the last one. Just a few tweaks are needed for photo three of the the Mater series.

No comments:

Post a Comment