Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Project 365: #151 - Tropical Tease

151 of 365 by caliguyinmn
151 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I'm fortunate to have a cool bar and patio in North Minneapolis that goes above and beyond in trying to make it feel like you are in a tropical setting. However, no matter how much I tried to get into the whole mood and pretend, I knew better. I was still in the midwest. Although temperatures exceeded 100 degrees and there were high winds, humidity and fully developed bugs, I knew better. That did not stop me from: a) enjoying friends, food and drinks, and b) taking some sweet photos of the scenery. I do enjoy Psycho Suzi's and imagine that I will return time and time again just so that I can for a brief moment feel like I am on any one of the Hawaiian islands. As this photo illustrates, any lesser man would not be able to tell the difference. Who wants to join me for a Mai Tais?

No comments:

Post a Comment