Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Project 365: #158 - Summer Rain

158 of 365 by caliguyinmn
158 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Ok, even I think my water obsession is getting a little bit much, but I could not resist. How could I possibly turn down a rainy day and all its possibilities. I love the sound of rain and unfortunately that is not something that can be directly communicated through a photo. That being said, when I think of the sound of rain I picture raindrops on a window. So, I decided to play with some depth of field settings in my car this evening while it was pouring outside. I really enjoy the slanted angle that the windshield provides and all the bokeh create by the individual drops. It creates a sort of abstract image. My promise for tomorrow... no rain. Instead be prepared to see a birthday boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment