Monday, June 27, 2011

Project 365: #170 - Roman Rob

170 of 365 by caliguyinmn
170 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
It's funny what photos you end up with in the most random of moments. With this one it was about 2 in the morning and we were all exhausted from a long day of wedding festivities. Obviously I hadn't put the camera away and had to be past the point of annoying. Oh well. I like these kind of times because people aren't smiling for the camera. They just don't care. I think I get more authentic expressions and it's that authenticity I enjoy capturing. After looking at this photo again, it reminds me of Roman sculptures. That look is all too common in busts and full body poses. Rob may be well known for his Scottish heritage, I think he's got some serious Roman blood flowing through those veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment