Sunday, June 26, 2011

Project 365: #168 - Wingin' It

168 of 365 by caliguyinmn
168 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
This photo is not something that comes along everyday as an opportunity unless you regularly fly. Well, I don't, at least not more than 4-6 times a year. Despite my lack of available opportunities, I've been waiting for this chance. When else do you get to take a photo from 20,000 feet in the sky. I did really enjoy the deep blue of the sky but was limited on the angle of the photo because of where my seat was positioned. I had to tweak my body to get this. It's cool how from this heights you almost can recognize the curve of the Earth. With two more flights in the next few months, you can bet that I will be trying to improve the composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment