Saturday, June 4, 2011

Project 365: #148 - Tools of the Trade

148 of 365 by caliguyinmn
148 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Well today I was extremely limited with the photo I could take, but that is mostly my fault. I got a late start and the camera decided it was going to quit on me. So, I literally only took 3 photos before I received the infamous "Err 99" code that I have heard about. It appears to be a shutter issue, but I'm not 100% sure. At least I was able to get a couple shots out of it. So, what you see there is my rocket blower and 17-40 f/4L lens. I was trying a few fixes and changing lenses to see if that helped at all. Unfortunately no such luck. All I know are two things. First, I am going to have to move up my plan to buy a "backup" camera to tomorrow. And second, I am not letting the camera completely control my ability to take and post my daily photo. Ah technology, I love and hate you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment