Friday, September 30, 2011

Project 365: #260 - The Gerbers

260 of 365 by caliguyinmn
260 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I had an absolute blast shooting my first wedding last Saturday. I cannot thank Sara and Josh enough for giving me the opportunity to capture their beautiful wedding. I learned A LOT, and I will be better for it. This is one iof my favorite photos from the day. Sara was so stunning in her dress and both of them were giddy with excitement. It is their joy I wanted to capture more than anything and this photo does that so well. I have a ton of photos to sift through and sort but I can't wait to give them their finished product. So now that I have one under my belt as lead photographer, who is looking for a photographer for their wedding? I have a few spots open!

No comments:

Post a Comment