Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Project 365: #232 - Long Putt

232 of 365 by caliguyinmn
232 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Golf is a sport that I probably will never be good enough to enjoy as I really want to. However, I love the many opportunities it provides for some intriguing photos. This one was taken early on in the round a couple Saturday's ago at Dana's bachelor party. It really was a great second shot that set this beauty up. It was not at all a long putt, but that is the beauty of my 50mm. It makes it look much longer than it was by blurring the background so much. Ideally, I'd go back and not do quite as shallow depth of field so the flag was only a bit blurred, but that is all a part of this project. I want to continue to learn what settings and techniques get the exact photo I am aiming to capture. Still more to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment