Friday, September 23, 2011

Project 365: #248 - Intersection

248 of 365 by caliguyinmn
248 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Road signs are all around us. So much so that I know I don't even think about what they say. Of course I know what they say but they are just so common place that I had never thought of them as something to photograph. This shot was taken one day as I was just walking around my house. There are SO many things that I take for granted because they are everywhere. Trees, cars, streets, Targets... you get the idea. I am really starting to understand though that there is nothing that can't make for a great subject in a photo. Challenge yourself to take an ordinary object and photograph it in a way that has that "X factor" to you. I guarantee you'll start seeing your world in a new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment