Thursday, September 15, 2011

Project 365: #244 - Sleepy Kitten

244 of 365 by caliguyinmn
244 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
After a long day and night of playing, I finally wore him out. He sleeps so much more than I remember kittens doing. Usually when I come home in the evening, he's napping and he sleeps all night on my bed. What he does the rest of the day, I have no idea. But everything is mostly in tact when I get home so nothing too crazy. As you may have noticed, I've been focusing on doing more shots in black and white. The reason is to better understand how lighting and depth of field are impacted by removing color. I am envisioning a lot of photos for the upcoming wedding in black and white and want to ensure that I am doing everything the best way to get the ideal shot. Thank you Oliver for being such an awesome subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment