Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Project 365: #242 - Big Paws

242 of 365 by caliguyinmn
242 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
So as I mentioned in the previous post, some days Oliver loves the camera and other days he could care less. I have mentioned to everybody how big his paws are so I thought, "Why not show just how big they are?" No, they are not freakishly large, yet, but they are oversized for the rest of his body. When you can really notice is when he spreads them. They cover a substantial portion of my palm. That can't be normal. I also took this opportunity to play around with controlling every aspect of exposure to see how dark I could get it with the photo still looking "normal". The camera if left to its own devices would have upped the ISO or dropped the shutter sped to unusable levels. I just need to keep playing around so I get quicker at recognizing the light and adjusting accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment