Monday, September 12, 2011

Project 365: #238 - The Grizz

238 of 365 by caliguyinmn
238 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
My first task up at Eagle Beach was to shoot the western-themed party to kickoff the weekend. I was so excited about the lighting that night. It was lacking any big, bright lights. Instead, there was a minimalistic approach taken relying solely on the light from inside. So, as I snapped away I spotted Ezra with the lighting as you see it here. If ever there was an ideal setup for a creepy photo, this was it. And no better a man for such a photo than The Grizz himself. You might never guess that he is actually just a big teddy bear. Ah, the magic of some cool lighting and a bit of camera work. I must start doing themed photo shoots. Who is up for a zombie/scary movie photo shoot?

No comments:

Post a Comment