Friday, September 2, 2011

Project 365: #231 - Keys to the House

231 of 365 by caliguyinmn
231 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
There was a time not that long ago that I really couldn't even see this moment in my future. I assumed it was there, but it was more of a "one day" sort of goal. Well thanks to a perfect storm of situations, I bought my first house. There is something pretty cool about holding a set of keys that belong to you, not your parents, not a landlord, but YOU. Well of course I had to capture the moment I opened the door to my house for the first time. This photo was begging to be stripped of color. It helps bring a sense of continuity to the photo to have a monochrome look. There is nothing quite like holding the keys and opening the door for the first time, relaizing it really is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment