Friday, September 23, 2011

Project 365: #246 - Sculpture

246 of 365 by caliguyinmn
246 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
One thing I have not done enough shooting of since January is architecture or sculptures. The lines and detail of these two subjects is very intriguing to me though and yet it has not been what has caught my eye. However, on this day two weeks ago (yes, I am officially well behind on posting) I was drawn to this fountain. It reminded me of sculptures I had seen many times in my art history class I took my freshman year of college. Sadly, I cannot recall whether this is Roman or Greek in its style and form, but I wish more pieces of art like this were displayed in public. Quite obviously I utilized the shallowest depth of field, helping the figure to stand out that much more. Hopefully I will be able to incorporate this piece into the wedding shoot tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment