Monday, September 26, 2011

Project 365: #251 - Dinner Setup

251 of 365 by caliguyinmn
251 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Another very important prep shot is what you are seeing in this photo. I needed to practice shooting the kind of shots that inevitably would be included in the wedding photos. There are few shots that people almost always see in a wedding collection, but the table setups are constants. Now, this ended up not being the way I preferred to capture this sort of scene at the wedding reception, but I do think it has its place in a more formal collection. This is natural light, well "natural" in that I used no flash. It still amazes me what my 50mm lens can do. Soon, I hope to do a more elaborate setup like this. Once wedding season is over that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment