Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Project 365: #261 - Family Photo

261 of 365 by caliguyinmn
261 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Kids honestly are my favorite thing to shoot. They can be very tricky to get a good shot of, but I think that's one thing I really like. I love the challenge! Even more than that I love working for the shot and knowing I nailed it. Family photos with little ones can be tricky because the parents (usually) cooperate, but the little one seems to look everywhere but at the camera. Well, as you can see, I got at least one family phot I love for these three. I got a lot more in reality, but I felt a sense of victory after this photo. Ariana is one of the cutests kids I know, even when she may not be in the mood to be the subject of a photo shoot. She still smiled as big as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment