Friday, September 30, 2011

Project 365: #255 - Field of Golden

255 of 365 by caliguyinmn
255 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Ah, the golden hour, that hour before sunset that produces the most pleasing light for photographs. As I've stated many times before, this time of day is my favorite for photo shoots. I also try to take my daily photos as close to this point as possible, which soon will not be an option as 4pm will be ideal and I'll still be in an office. That is why I have made such an effort this summer to use it to my advantage. It allows for silhouettes, even of blades of grass. I just think that these shots are incredible and would love to JUST shoot during these times, but that would leave 23 perfectly good hours to go to waste. Unacceptable! If only 23 hours a day could look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment