Monday, September 19, 2011

Project 365: #245 - Saucy Design

245 of 365 by caliguyinmn
245 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
While out last Friday I suddenly remembered that I had not yet taken my photo that day. Luckily, I had plenty of appealing potential subjects, one of which is in the photo in front of you. As you might have noticed from previous photos, I especially enjoy bright, vibrant colors in a lot of my photos. So, of course, the bright red sauce was all at once intriguing. Add a design, and there ya go. Again my cell phone comes through in the clutch, but I look at this and see so much more potential had I had more control that I would have with my 7D. If nothing else, shooting with the incredible makes me that much more appreciative of all my DSLR can do and do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment