Friday, September 23, 2011

Project 365: #249 - Favorite Landscape

249 of 365 by caliguyinmn
249 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Photos like this one are the reason I love landscape photography. It has such an epic feel and look to it. The lighting of the clouds and tall grass are EXACTLY what I wanted. There is literally nothing I would have done differently in taking this shot. There was some work in Lightroom I did (and as I look closer still need to do) to up the exposure on the grass that made this photo just pop. I don't always use my wide angle lens, but man, when I do, there is a possibility I will stun myself at the photos that can be made. Now that I know the capabilities of this lens with this camera, I need to use them more to get photos that I can place side-by-side with this in the "epic" category.

No comments:

Post a Comment