Sunday, July 31, 2011

Project 365: #202 - Watermelon Pride

202 of 365 by caliguyinmn
202 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
On Thursday we had our annual watermelon-eating contest at work. Team Strom really upped the ante this year by support Melissa with T-shirts that spelled out her name and all wearing watermelon bandanas. Damon was just one such member but he wore it so well and joyfully so I couldn't not use him as my photo of the day. This shot was taken with my zoom lens and I was reminded how amazingly sharp the photos are with it. I mean, you can see the individual details of every single hair on his face when zoomed into 100%. I'm still blown away by its capabilities and need to continue using it as much as possible since it may very well be the most valuable lens I own for weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment