Monday, July 18, 2011

Project 365: #188 - Caribbean Bliss

188 of 365 by caliguyinmn
188 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
When I think of an ideal photo, it looks something like this in my mind. I love the colors of the Caribbean Sea. They are literally unlike anything you can see in all but a very select few places on Earth. Having a wide-angle lens with such good glass produces such vivid colors and I was foaming at the mouth as we approached the spot where we snorkeled. I really like the perspective I was able to get to show angle and scale by where Lisa was in the frame. The only thing I wish I had was a polarizing filter to cut out the glare and see even better below the ocean. I know it will be some time before I get back so I soaked up every minute and took every shot I could. It is in these moments I think of how awesome it would be to be a travelling photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment