Saturday, July 2, 2011

Project 365: #176 - Carnival Lights

176 of 365 by caliguyinmn
176 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I have been waiting on pins and needles for this weekend. Not just because I get Monday off or just for fireworks. Fourth of July weekend is also a prime weekend for festivals and carnival rides. There are a good deal of carnival rides scattered throughout the region, but Delano's 4th of July Celebration is one of the oldest, if not the oldest in the state. Although I do enjoy a good ride now and then, it was the photograph opportunities that carnivals provide. Bright, colorful lights and a lot of motion can make for a lot of fun photos. I was not at all let down tonight. In fact for just the third time in the 176 days to this point, I could not pick just one. So, you get to see a sampling of the photos. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment