Friday, July 22, 2011

Project 365: #192 - Welcome Back Mater

192 of 365 by caliguyinmn
192 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
So before I go much farther into this post, I must acknowledge that some viewers may have seen more than their fare share of Mater. Well, I'm sorry to say that this is not the last you will see. Not even close. One of the challenges I've presented myself with is photographing a single subject in different ways. It is not an easy endeavor. However, for this one I simply changed his setting. It gives him a different scale than the others. You can now see what his size is relative to other everyday objects. I find it interesting how placing the same subject near different objects can change to whole mood and feel of a photo. Where will Mater show up next??

No comments:

Post a Comment