Sunday, July 31, 2011

Project 365: #200 - Black Beach

200 of 365 by caliguyinmn
200 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
After a busy week, I'm finally catching up on an interesting week's worth of photos. I think it only appropriate to start off with my favorite from the week. As I walking around Medicine Lake I happened upon the beach on the northern shore. It had a few umbrellas like the one in the photo, and it almost gave me a sense of being on a tropical island. Now, no matter how I tried to allow myself to go there, I could not because the mosquitos made sure of that. But, the scene grabbed me and I went into photographer mode. I caught a few stares as I had to stand on the table to get the angle I wanted. I really want to play with black and white A LOT more in landscapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment