Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Project 365: #190 - Feline Fan

190 of 365 by caliguyinmn
190 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I knew I had a special connection with Oliver before this, but Sunday while visiting him, he kept getting glued to the TV watching baseball. He was unlike most kittens who chase the ball. He literally sat and stared for minutes upon minutes. So we moved his scratching post platform in front of the TV and he got right up and watched the game. It was hilarious, but I knew then that he was MY cat. I can see a lot of evenings ahead watching baseball. He is amazing in that he can go from crazy, wild kitten to calm and mellow within seconds. It's unlike anything I've seen. Only about a month left and he and I will be in the new house... watching Dodgers and Twins baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment