Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Project 365: #179 - Picture in Picture

179 of 365 by caliguyinmn
179 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
In an attempt to take a unique photo, I decided that I'd photograph a picture. Now although this a masterpiece, I cannot claim credit. I actually was drawn to it because of its simplicity, while still being clearly distinguishable as a cow jumping over a moon. Obviously it has very simple lines and shapes and I even went as far as to remove the color. I was trying to highlight the shallow depth of field and give it a softer more natural feel. This kind of photo will undoubtedly be common in wedding shoots with name cards and the like so I thought it was a good time to practice. I must admit that I have been a bit distracted getting ready for Belize but it will not stop me from getting a picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment