Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Project 365: #191 - Back in Minnesota

191 of 365 by caliguyinmn
191 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
After trying to sleep in on Saturday, I felt a real need to get outside and shoot. It was warm but no worse than Belize. It was a picture-perfect day with green grass, blue sky and white,fluffy clouds. Yep, I said "fluffy". I gained a major appreciation for my underutilized wide-angle lens while in Belize and was excited to see what I could capture. I really like how it makes the sky seem to have a dramatic perspective to it and can help suck viewer into the photo. It is amazing what a great landscape shot it can help me capture. I think it needs to be my new favorite lens anytime I'm shooting nature, buildings or scenic views.

No comments:

Post a Comment