Thursday, July 7, 2011

Project 365: #180 - More Colors of Summer

180 of 365 by caliguyinmn
180 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I know in most of my photos this summer there have been a grwat multitude of colors whether in flowers or fireworks. This most likely is because of the lack of color present during the cold winter. It's almost like my eyes are drawn to the colors like a magnet is to paper clips. I just appreciate it so much more living in Minnesota than I ever could in California. Even the most simple of lawn ornaments can catch my eye. Although I have gravitated towards many colors in photos, do not think for a second that will change much until they seemingly disappear beneath the white blanket of snow. Oh no. I said the "S" word. It'll be here too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment