Thursday, July 7, 2011

Project 365: #181 - Service

181 of 365 by caliguyinmn
181 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Today was the second day of the anual Aquatennial Plaza Tennis Classic held downtown as part of the many Aquatennial events each summer. It's pretty cool to be walking downtown Minneapolis and see a tennis match on the corner. Not exactly what you'd call a common sight, but very entertaining. So yesterday after seeing a match in progress, I made a point to bring the camera with me as I watched a little bit today. I had a photo in mind and was able to capture it almost completely as I envisioned except for the protective netting. Still, it was a cool photo and a rare one at that for me. Getting out to sporting events has not happened nearly as often as I would have anticipated. It has become that much more important that my camera is on me at all games I might go to. Anyway, here is today's action shot of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment