Monday, July 18, 2011

Project 365: #187 - E1

187 of 365 by caliguyinmn
187 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
So I absolutely loved Ellis; she loved the camera. However, Evangeline stole my heart. It was probably because she didn't give affection freely. I had to work and not just for a smile or hug but for her to look at the camera. Seriously, every time I had a great photo opp she would turn her head toward something else and not turn toward me or the camera. Even with coaxing from others it was a chore. But when I was lucky enough to capture the fleeting moment where she would grace the lens with a quick glance, it was magical. She is a gorgeous little girl with a personality that I have rarely seen in a young child. She was full of wonder and life and so, so precocious. She is one amazing little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment