Monday, July 25, 2011

Project 365: #196 - Midday Snack

196 of 365 by caliguyinmn
196 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
So, I like squirrels. Yes, I know they are just rats with bushy tails but they are much friendlier looking. At the team picnic on Friday I spotted this guy munching on some crumbs. To my amazement he didn't so much as flinch when I moved to ward him. I have never even dreamed of getting so close and being able to take this photo without my zoom lens. My 50mm got a photo it may never come so close to getting again. Sometimes just having a camera on you can be the best way to ensure you capture shots you normally wouldn't. It doesn't even have to be any special kind of lens you use either. As with life, so goes photography. Be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment