Saturday, July 16, 2011

Project 365: #184 - Playing in the Water

184 of 365 by caliguyinmn
184 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
This is without a doubt one of my favorite photos I've ever taken. Now that could be because it is a part of my favorite session ever. While in Belize I had the honor of doing a photo shoot for John and Mel, the missionaries we stayed with. Them and their two beautiful little girls, Evangeline and Ellis, are an amazing family. Evangeline and Mel were playing in the water for this part of the shoot and it is just a really cool and authentic moment. I know I will remember this shoot, but more importantly the family for as long as I live. Their heart to serve God was infectious and I was so excited to be able to serve them in this small way. I hope I have many more opportunities to use photography to bless others in similar ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment