Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Project 365: #274 - First Dance

274 of 365 by caliguyinmn
274 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I was not yet on duty for the evening as their photographer was locked down through the first dance. However, do you think that was going to stop me from catching this moment?! Nope. I'm so glad I did have a camera out and eye ready. This may be my favorite first dance photo I've taken and I have taken ones as the pro and guest that I love. There was something almost perfect about the lighting and angle at that exact moment that I don't think even the best of photographers can stage. The flash was not on (so as not to be rude to the pro) so this was all available light. I really do enjoy photos that do not require any additional light than that already present. It gives this photo that "X" factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment