Monday, October 24, 2011

Project 365: #270 - Minneapolis Dusk

270 of 365 by caliguyinmn
270 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I caved and used my Incredible 2 for this shot, but I really had to. Not because I couldn't have rushed off to grab the 7D which was no more than 100 yards away, but because if I had wasted even 30 seconds, the sky would not have looked exactly as it did in this moment. The colors, the clouds and the light aligned to present me with this image and I am rather impressed (yet again) with just how well my 8MP camera phone performed. The image relatively sharp and did a decent job of capturing the perfect exposure. I suppose once in awhile it does not hurt to settle for the lesser option because it may mean the difference between having a good photo at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment