Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Project 365: #265 - Available Light

265 of 365 by caliguyinmn
265 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
My apologies to all my followers. I have gotten WAY behind and have every good reason for it but still have dropped the ball. I have a goal of being completely caught up by the end of the coming weekend. This photo is interesting to me in that it is very much abstract. I had just cleaned out my other bedroom and noticed the light coming in between the blinds, creating this cool shadow on the hardwood floor. This is not typical of my ideal photo, but on this evening it struck me the right way. I had to play with the settings to get the deisred look, and in the end, I think I learned quite a bit about how to capitalize with minimal light.

No comments:

Post a Comment