Friday, October 21, 2011

Project 365: #268 - Modern Fonz

268 of 365 by caliguyinmn
268 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Photography has already allowed me some pretty cool opportunities. One of these has been getting to do shoots with two natural models. Their mom has taught them well but it's obvious they were born knowing the right looks and stances. Emanuel i8s the younger between him and his sister, but he is a natural beyond his years. I rarely have to ask him to do too much with posing. He seems to just know what kind of look I'm aiming for. For this particular shot I was going for a flashback pose. I couldn't help but think Happy Days as I snapped the shot. I really enjoy themed shoots or creating a theme out of an otherwise mundane setting. I should really look to make that a bigger part of my photo shoots with clients to give them more of that WOW factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment