Friday, October 21, 2011

Project 365: #269 - Good Start to the Day

269 of 365 by caliguyinmn
269 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Ok, that title is VERY misleading. No one, and I mean no one, would ever say that their ideal way to begin a day would be by getting lectured by endodontist. I promise, I am not such a photo nut that I bring my camera to the dentist's office. I took this photo along with others to go on the website for their practice. It definitely provided different challenges, but I learned a lot about operating in places that do not provide optimal angles or light. In these situations you really do need to understand how to use your equipment and improvise. I have a few more business shoots lined up and am excited to see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment