Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Project 365: #275 - Corner Pocket

275 of 365 by caliguyinmn
275 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
This photo is not new at all. In fact, I sort of see at as Part B to the one I had a couple days ago. I intentionally focused again on forcing myself to look at the subject from a more unique perspective. As I look at this photo again, I can't help but think this is taken from the perspective of a drunk man who is in the process of stumbling or passing out. It is all too appropriate an angle too because of the setting of the pool table in my man cave that happens to have a bar and stocked fridge. Although I am rather excited about the photo and the achieved perspective, I strongly hope that I nor my guests never see this view firsthand.

No comments:

Post a Comment