Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 365: #18 - 12:22


18 of 365
Originally uploaded by caliguyinmn
I've been wanting to get some pictures of downtown building and finally decided to suck it up and brave the cold. After all, it was a balmy 14 degrees. I look at this building often from the windows in my office, but it's only after getting outside that I really appreciated the design of both the brick and face of the clock. It is definitely representative of a time period tong passed. I wish we cared about designing buildings that had character like this as opposed to the cookie-cutter designs used. Anyway, I especially like this photo because I really enjoy green, brown/red and blue as is evidenced in some of my other photography. Expect many more similar color combinations to come throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment